Introducing The Virtual Wedding Experience
Esplanade Memphis has teamed with Message in a Bottle Productions to bring you The Virtual Wedding Experience. With our Nation and World facing the biggest pandemic of our lifetime: COVID-19, mass gatherings have been forced to cancel or postpone. We receive calls daily from brides still trying to find a location that will allow them to continue with their exchanging of vows ceremony. The only option that has been available to them is a courthouse wedding.
We have teamed with Message in a Bottle Productions to provide a means to live stream your wedding ceremony and provide you with adequate social distancing with a very limited amount of people and social distancing in place. The live stream production crew includes two people. We will only permit of up 10 people in the building at any given time.
Bride & Groom only wedding (2 people)
Bride & Groom & their parents (Total of 6 people)
Bride & Groom with one bridesmaid and one groomsman (Total of 4 people)
Bouquets & Boutonnieres
Steps to Getting Married Virtually
- Step 1: Choose Your Date, Time & Virtual Wedding Package
- Step 2: Planning Meeting with Venue & Videographer
- Step 3: Coordinate with Any Vendors, if applicable
- Step 4: Invite Your Friends and Family to your custom landing page
- Step 5: Get Prepared
- Step 6: Get Married with guests viewing your Live Stream event!
Contact Us Today to Start The Planning Process... 901-753-3333